This article was published in QSR Magazine 5/24/22.
Tijuana Flats, the Orlando, Florida-based Tex-Mex-For-All restaurant, today announced the grand opening of its Hamlin location at 14410 Shoreside Way, Ste 100 in Winter Garden, Fla. The brand-new location is opening on Monday, May 23 and will launch with modernized technology and enhanced architecture to provide a unique experience for guests. The restaurant will offer guests a week full of specials to celebrate the grand opening.
Located in the Hamlin Town Center, the 2,181 square-foot restaurant will have a 600 square-foot patio with 32 outdoor seats, and an indoor seating capacity of 48. Guests can use the new-and-improved curbside pickup program as well as digital menu boards for easy ordering with order status boards directly linked to the kitchen. The restaurant will also feature a vibrant wall mural painted by artist Nate Baranowski and tributed to the local railroad museum as well as a famous Tijuana Flats hot sauce bar featuring 12 unique flavors.
Grand opening week specials kick off on May 23* [This event has passed. These offers are no longer available.]
Monday, 5/23, Grand Opening Day
- First 50 in-store guests will receive a free taco
- 2 for $20 Mondays (Choose two beef, chicken, or bean entrées, two fountain drinks, and one starter for $20. Available for order in-store or online)
- Tijuana Tuesdaze (Two tacos, chips and a drink for $7.99)
- Teachers, faculty and staff receive 50% off entrées: Valid for dine-in or to-go orders with ID or through the Tijuana Flats loyalty app for in-store pick-up only with promo code HAM4455
- Throwback Thursdaze (Burrito or bowl, chips and a drink for $7.99)
- $3 margarita special (Limit 2 per person dine-in or to go only)
- Give Back Day: 20% of all sales to be donated to Central Florida Community Arts
- Kids eat free with purchase of an adult entrée. Mention the offer to redeem in-store or use code HAMKF22 online or through the Tijuana Flats Rewards app
“It is incredible to open another store in the Central Florida community,” says CEO Brian Wright. “Guests will have a blast experiencing our new Winter Garden store with the weeklong grand opening specials and will continue to enjoy the delicious Tex-Mex menu and quality service for many years to come.”
*Opening week promotions cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not valid through third-party delivery.